Sunday 9 March 2014

Women's Want Happiness and Security

I feel save in my boyfriends arms, I feel safe and secure whenever he's around. He makes me feel save by respecting me 100% and he values me. He wouldn’t let anyone hurt me. My guy is one of those "unbelievable trustworthy" men. You just trust everything he says and does. So you definitely feel safe with him because if he says, "You're safe with me" - you are. I feel save when my boyfriend tells me how much he loves me every day and shows it and that lets me know he loves me too much to let anything happen  to me. I feel safe whenever my boyfriend tells me that I am in his arms right now and how he stands like a baby last night because he held me so tightly and never let go. I feel safe whenever he tells me: "you will always be safe with me no matter what. I feel so secure with my boyfriend. He takes care of me and holds me tight. He reassures me that I'll be okay as long as I'm with him I have nothing to worry about. I feel safe with my boyfriend because I am the most important person to him and he will do anything he can to protect me and make me happy. I've I didn't feel comfortable coming to him during rough times then I couldn't be with him. I feel protected when I'm with him; even just being in his presence makes me more at ease. He's attentive, kind and listens. I trust him and he makes me happy. I love him so much and I would do anything for him. I have always had a problem with being close to someone entirely and recently this has started causing a problem. I don't mean to do it, I don't ever mean to make him feel as though he doesn't matter but I do. I don't want my boyfriend to feel like this because he is the most amazing person and he makes me so happy. A lot of the problems I have with being close to someone I think stems from a lot of bad relationships where I've not had someone who is interested in wanting to be around me all the time and not having someone who has truly loved me. Now I have someone who loves me completely and adores me I want to keep him. My boyfriend couldn't do enough for me, he always picks me up from work, walks me home, he takes me out and most importantly he wants to spend as much time with me as he can. My boyfriend supports me in every way possible, but he really does feel like I'm pushing him away from me, sometimes without realizing it I act quite distant, or I just won't cuddle up to him like I usually do. I don't know what makes me do this, it's like I get to a point and he gets to know so much I almost don't want him to get to know anymore for fear of being hurt. I love him so much and I don't want to lose him because of my insecurities and fears. So could someone please advise me on how to me more in touch with my emotions and how to make him feel more secure. Other than this we have an amazing relationship... I just don't want my stupidity to ruin things.

1 comment: