Monday 7 October 2013

FIRST TIME WHEN WE MET

The Unconditional Love

Unconditional love is when you expect nothing in return for giving your own love….
When I first met him/her, I felt like I had known you forever, telling you my secrets, you listened to me, we would become more than just friends….  Over a period of time I got to know the real you…. a boy so caring and gentle, with a heart so true… you have survived your life with hurt and loneliness by your side… I told u I’d never leave you because of the feelings I have inside... I know you like no one I have ever known, and sometimes I wonder what I’d do if you were gone.  So I have decided time answers all….  I love d way we r together, you can also make me smile, while it ever really be forever?   Meeting you has changed my life and I really love you so, the feeling I feel for you, I am never letting go…. Remember me always and I will too... I always think of me and you….   really it was so precious time for me when we met first time…..

HOW I FELT WHEN WE BROKE UP OUR RELATION:

I loved him/her so much .I cared him/her so much…  i trusted him/her so much…  but my over possessive nature killed my relationship…but  still lots of trust on him/her I was staying hoping he/she would realize what he/she was doing was wrong and love me..And because of my love issues I have been being mean and having attitude with him. I have said lots of things that I should not have said… I told him/she is over many times out of anger. I have pushed him away and now I was really starting to think that he/she doesn't like me anymore. I always had low self esteem but I think by not trusting him/her made it worst I became suicidal and was threading to kill myself. I loved him more than more than myself. I was starting to do crazy stuff left text non-stop and say mean things. My thoughts and my behavior towards him/her have pushed him away. So a couple of months ago he broke up with me. He said that this relationship is not healthy… he say he is exhausted and cannot be in a relationship with me. But still he/she wants to be a part of his life. I begged him/her that day not to leave me.. but he/she still did… he/her said I need to work on myself before we can be together and that I need to love myself more than I love him/her… I asked him/her if he is seeing someone else but he/she said no. I asked him/her if he/she wants to start dating again. Person said does not know but definitely any time soon. I am crushed and depressed and want to die. I have this little hope that person will want me again, but I trying to be realistic that we are not a couple anymore and person does not want to be with me. I need to realize it is over… I need him/her in my life but I know that he do not want me anymore. I hate myself. We were supposed to be together forever….. Person said he/her wants to be friends and still wants me to be a part of his life. And then when I told him I can’t be just friends with him/her and that it would give me false hope of us being together his response was “don’t be like that”.. I said I was not going to text him/her. I just decided not to talk to him/her anymore or beg him/her to be with me or even try to understand what he/she means by just being friends. I cannot handle being friends with him… because of wrong attitude he/she left me and then I lost all my dignity and respect for myself….   ..

No comments:

Post a Comment