Tuesday 17 December 2013

HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME

                                

You mean everything to me. You have no clue. The way i am in your arms is a moment that i think back on when I get home and the days after until i can be with you again. I can't ever forget you even when you leave me. Even if you moved miles away from here and never called or anything anymore. I can't forget you I will never be able to. I know this is love, no doubt in the back of my mind. I’m not scared to kiss you in front of my anyone. I’m not scared to be with you in public. I’m not scared to announce that your my life. I’m not scared of people knowing I am in love. I want to be with you the rest of my life and when I go to heaven I want to be with you.  But if you ever stop loving me, ever feel I'm not enough for you, tell me..I can't live a lie.  I will be upset..but I don't want you to be unhappy. Anything for you.  I am scared of losing you, everything I have. Sometimes I think, is this a dream? A perfect dream? Is this really happening..to ME? and I realize..yes it is.  I have never had anything like this before.  I have never been treated like this. I have never had a guy call me baby, or tell me they love me like you, or even look at me like you. You are just so different than anyone else. I thought my world was going to end when he/she broke up with me..but when I found you...everything got better. My heart mended. My love re-formed. My smile returned. I don't cry anymore...over the smallest things...you made me stronger. you complete me. You have made me a happier person.  Happier than I have ever been. Made me live with no regrets. Made my life the best and I love you for that.  I love everything about you. I love you. That will never change. One day you may stop loving me, but I will always love you whether you feel the same way towards me or not. My love for you will never end and if when I die we were still together, I want you to move on, I want you to be happy, I want you to continue life without me and same for me. BUT, I won't be able to move on, I won't move on, I cant. There's no one else for me  and you will always be the only one for me in my mind and in my heart. I hope you get the idea that you mean a lot to me. More than anything in this world. You are my sun, my sky, my world, my reason of smile, my everything.
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment