Wednesday 20 November 2013

MEANING OF REAL LOVE


Some people think love is just talking kind, warm and cute words to each other, love is just telling “I love you”, is just being together and having fun. But reality is a bit different and love is hard. So what the true love meant to be? It’s caring of someone you love, being with your partner when your partner needs your help, doing everything to protect and look after your partner.  Love Start with your eyes and end up at your heart... when u look someone and by looking your partner first time u can feel something in your mind and in your heart... u even cant stop that feelings and u cant hold self and without u know u fall in love with your partner...
  Real love means... " Only give " when u love someone u never think to get anything from him/her always u want to give your partner much love... never accpet anything from your partner
  Real love means... when u see him/her happy u got smile on your face... and when u see your partner sad u feel sad... your partner problem become your problem. u always think to and wish that your partner get all happiness of this world and never get problem... The true love is something more then falling in love. Your partner is at the first place trust, because without your partner every relationship is fated and can’t survive a long time. When you have trust in your partner you are free. That must be shared because when the one person in the relationship believes in the other, but the other don’t do this, this leads to problems and probably to broke up. The true love is a friendship. You must to can be not only lover to your partner, you must be his friend. Your partner must be the man from who you can ask for advice and who you can say your secrets, because your partner will not say to no one else this things, your partner wouldn't be betrayed you. It is a true love when you can talk about everything with the person who you are in love with. Exactly the talking is the most important thing for the true love, because when the partners talk, they can find a decision to every problem, which they have. One big part of the couples breaking up, because they can’t or don’t want to talk. When the love is a true love, your partner can survive everything. Every problem is a test for the feelings and strength of one relationship. The true love is help. When you really love someone you are ready to help him right away and to do everything for him. The true love is care, because when you are in love with someone you make everything that your partner can feel fine and loved. When the love is a true love this fact automatically eliminates the egoism, because now you are not alone and you must think about the wishes, which have the person with who you are. When you love someone you want to make him happy. The true love means support too. The feeling when you know that by you stands someone who loves you and every time will support you, is really great. One love is true when the two in the relationship are frank and honest. When you and your partner have the same thinking and the same conception for the life, you can be together a very long time. The true love is when two people want to spend their time together in loving each other and when their love survives all of the problems, which they meet during their life together. If the people are able to keep their love the same as it was in the beginning through out the years, you can say that this is true love. Finding the true love of your life is really hard and you may need more than one lifetime to make that happen, but in the end it will be worth it….  Real love means letting go. Real love means letting someone be who they are and accepting them for who they are. It is in no way about control. You’ve heard the saying: If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it’s yours. If it doesn’t, it never was....      No relationship will run smoothly without regular attention, so ask yourself if you are willing to invest the time and effort into this relationship. Often, after the initial blush of romance has faded, couples switch off from one another, but the more you invest in each other, the more you grow to care. Find things you enjoy doing together and commit to spending the time to do them, even when you’re busy or stressed.  Every relationship changes and goes through good and bad periods, but overall a healthy relationship should continue to be good for you. It should bring the best out in you and should not only make you happier, but also make you a better person: kinder, more emphatic, and more generous…..
Love life is not as simple as it seems because 2 unknown person are going to spend some moments with each other. There is a need of great understanding, there is a need of adjustment, there is a need of patience, there is a need of cooperation, there is a need of support from each other in love life. So love life is full of challenges. It is not a fun to maintain the true love. 

If we not take care of some important points then it is possible that our search will not come to end to get a real and true love life….. This is very important thing which every one must understand that without trust it is not possible to maintain a long lasting relation. Don't doubt on partner, don't create any misunderstanding, don't hide any important thing……….

REAL FEELING WHEN YOUR PARTNER WANTS TO LEAVE YOU BUT…….

When my partner really wants to leave me my partner told me so many times that he don’t want to continue … and I would not call my partner again and again…. But it was just a small thing when I was really saying I wanted to help. My partner came back with a text about how I couldn't possibly understand and how dare I tell my partner what to do. I tried to talk to my partner  on the phone, but my partner just shouted to leave him alone and hung up on me. What can I do now?
I told my partner  to remember that I still believed in my partner and felt a lot of love for you, but my partner answered right away with a huge outburst, blaming me for everything…
At first my partner said he was so sorry and that he was the one with the problem, not me. I really believed my partner  and talked about a lot of things my partner  could do to get better. But my partner only answer was to go through all the problems my partner said I had caused….     My partner has all the qualities that i want in my life partner. My partner is good looking, smart, intelligent. When my partner told me that he likes me he loves me I felt good as it always feels nice to be liked by someone whom you like.
But later when my partner started calling me n talking to me on a regular basis..i felt that my partner  is a little flirtatious.May be my partner is very good with his words..n expressive. n i m too shy.I am not very expressive of my feelings.i don't  like flirting . I seek commitment.  Later I released that i feel for my partner. I got scared that if i get too much involved with my partner..it would be difficult for me to part with him later as i wasn't sure whether he loves me or is just flirting with me. I was totally confused as sometimes use to feel that my partner is serious for me.. then use to feel that my partner might b just flirting but when he really said that he didn't see his future with me it really hurts hurts like a hell.. Want him back in my life. Don't know what to do. I love him..n this seem to b the biggest problem!! I know we don't have a future together but the biggest thing that is hurting me most is that i he was not want to continue his future with me n that's y he is not even thinking of me..not missing me..that's y is not contacting me. My love for him is so deep.I have stopped enjoying my life. Don’t feel like laughing n having a good time..even when among the friends. All day i keep thinking about him.Desperate to hear from him...will he never come back? I truly love him… love my partner so much….  I love my partner unconditionally…   one day he will definitely understands me and spend his whole life with me. I will always pray to god…. Please u have to understand me and u have to spend your life with med.. I will effeminately give you all happiness that you want.. I will try to fulfill all your dreams that you see…    just be with me forever as my soul-mate….





No comments:

Post a Comment